As proven by research, the benefits of
• pain reduction
• amelioration of symptoms for health concerns
• improvement in blood flow
• impact on physiological measures (e. g.
blood pressure and cholesterol; measurements
by ECG, EEG, and fMRI)
• improved post-operative recovery and pain
• enhancement of medical care (e. g. diabetes,
phantom limb pain, and hemodialysis patients)
• adjunct to mental health care (e. g. depression,
anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder)
• complement to cancer care (pain, nausea,
• easier birthing and post-partum recovery.